Meat Craft is the sole property of Meat Craft Pvt. Ltd. At Meat Craft, we aim to give you a superb home shopping grocery experience. Please ensure that you have read the following terms and conditions carefully before using Meat Craft services; they set out what you can expect from us and the terms on which you agree to be bound as and when you place your order.
BECOMING A CUSTOMER
- To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age, require delivery in our area and have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name.
- We reserve the right to decline any order or to suspend your Account with us at our discretion.
- Our Terms and Conditions will apply when you place your order.
- This website is operated by Meat Craft Pvt. Ltd. Once you have placed an order on the website we will confirm your order by sending an email to the email address you have provided. This email will list all products you have ordered, the price and delivery details. This is not an acceptance by us. A legally binding contract will only arise once we have completed delivery of the goods to you.
- If you have entered an incorrect email address and receive no email purchase confirmation and/or any other details are incorrect then the onus is on you to contact us to amend your details and we cannot be held responsible for the entering of incorrect information or your email service provider spam filtration.
AMENDING OR CANCELLING THE CONTRACT
- The confirmation email we send will set out the latest time that you may amend or cancel your order, being 30 minutes prior to dispatch your delivery (the “cut-off time”).
- Should you wish to cancel your order after the cut off time or after the festive cut off time but prior to delivery, we may charge you in full for an amount equal to the value or your order, including any delivery cost.
- Any cancellation must be sent to us by email to email@example.com within the cut-off time.
- Where you order goods that are unavailable for any reason, we shall notify you and we will either send a replacement product with your order, or organize a full refund or a voucher within two working days.
PRICE AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order by clicking “Checkout” and will be inclusive of all charges and taxes as applicable.
- We will debit the total cost of your order, including any delivery charge or packaging cost that may be applied, from your debit or credit card at the time you place your order.
- We will always aim to deliver your order within the delivery slot requested by you at the time you place your order.
- If nobody is available at the primary delivery address (nominated by you at the time you place your order) to take delivery of the order, we will leave notification of the delivery instead either to the secondary delivery address or secure place (nominated by you at the time you place your order).
- Events outside our control, for example, extreme weather conditions, may occasionally mean we are unable to deliver your goods at the time agreed. In these circumstances, we will contact you as early as possible to rearrange the delivery time. In such an event, our liability to you shall be limited to the price of the goods ordered and the cost of delivery.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED
- We are committed to offering you the very best service and the very best produce and we guarantee the quality of all goods and produce you order from us. You must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and, in the event that you are dissatisfied in any way with either our service or the quality of the goods you receive, let us know promptly in writing via the feedback form in the Contact Us section of the website or via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints in respect of service will be reviewed by our customer services team and we promise to respond to you within 24 hours whenever possible.
- Complaints in respect of the quality of the goods you receive will be forwarded to our Developmental Team for review. Please therefore retain produce for review, and we promise to respond to you within 24 hours whenever possible with our findings.
WHAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of loss of profits arising out of our supply or failure to supply the goods to you.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
- Some of our products may contain traces of nuts and other allergens. We will ensure that the contents of each box are clearly listed on our website but it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the information. If you require further information on allergens, please contact us.
- The goods are sold to you on the basis that you are a consumer therefore we will not be liable for any special losses that you might suffer using, distribution or reselling the goods as part of a business.
- We shall not be liable for goods once they have been delivered to the address or secure place stated in your order.
- Our packaging is designed to ensure our produce reaches you in perfect condition but it is your responsibility to ensure that all perishable goods are refrigerated as soon as possible upon receipt. Further, if you or a third party moves, transports or delivers the goods to any other address following our delivery, we shall not be liable for anything that that third party might do to the goods or any subsequent deterioration in the produce.
- Please note that we will do our best to ensure that access to our website is uninterrupted and that transmission are error-free but, given the nature of the internet, this is not something that we are able to guarantee. There may be occasions where access is suspended or restricted so that we can undertake repairs, maintenance or improvements. We will keep such occasions to a minimum and endeavour to restore full access as soon as we can.
- These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between us. Any failure by us to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement shall not prejudice our entitlement to rely on any of our rights in the future.
- We shall not be liable for delays or failures to perform our obligations if that delay of failure arises from events beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to change our website, policies and terms and conditions at any time but this shall not affect the terms and conditions prevailing at the time you make a purchase.
- Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure that all product descriptions, images, information and prices are accurate, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Colour and shape may vary from those shown on the website.
- Customers registered with Meat Craft are liable of receiving promotional SMS and emails, irrespective of their number being registered under NDNC. If customer wish to not receive promotional SMS, they may contact us directly.
- Customers can purchase the Subscription directly by paying the subscription amount via online payment option only.
- Currently we are processing orders which are being received either via call or WhatsApp.
- The Subscription offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers available on website and or app.
- If you wish to avail an existing offer available on our website then Subscription offers would not be applicable. In that case you might need to pay some extra amount.
- It is advisable to the customers that in case of any dissatisfaction regarding the order they should raise the concern on same day in order to initiate the further process to resolve the concern immediately.
- Meat Craft would deliver your order by keeping Minimum delivery time as 90 minutes. (Optional)
- Meat Craft reserves the right to change the T & C of any coupon without giving any prior notice to anyone. In this matter, Meat Craft's decision will be final and cannot be further disputed.
- To contact you via email, facsimile, phone, or text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.